Start the Scripps On-line Application
- After attending an advising session, and deciding on a program, students can request a SAGE Application. The application process is online. Application cycles open in September for programs the following fall with a deadline in December. Spring applications open in February for the following spring with a deadline in late April or early May.
- Students apply first to SAGE at Scripps College, typically in sophomore year, to be approved for participation in the junior year.
- The SAGE application for any approved program may be requested by using the green "How to Apply" button (log-in required) .
- Petitions are required for any unapproved programs or exceptions to the policies set by the Committee on Study Abroad (COSA) with instructions included in the on-line application.
- Once an application is submitted, it is reviewed and approved by SAGE on behalf of COSA.
- The program approval form as well as an official transcript will be submitted by SAGE directly to the program sponsor.
- Students are then responsible for completing the application for their chosen program directly with the program sponsor, and paying the program application fee.
What if I started a SAGE application online and want to change my program choice?
Please contact the SAGE office if you need to change your program. The possibility to make a change will depend on program deadlines, eligibility, and availability.